Starting your IVF journey can feel a little daunting, especially when you consider the financial commitment you’re about to make. Although there are many financing options available to help you realize your dream of having a family, only Future Family’s financing is developed specifically to help you have the smoothest IVF or egg freezing experience possible.
How does Future Family do that? By creating unique features of our loans that focus on lowering your stress. Studies show that stress adds to the overall anxiety of going through IVF.
Here are the ways Future Family’s financing is less stressful that a loan from a bank or credit card:
- Our plan is personalized just for you. After you have finalized your IVF plan and next steps with your fertility doctor, our account managers will meet with you to create the best financing plan for your needs, taking into consideration your specific IVF journey.
- Future Family financing is transparent, so you understand exactly what you are paying for: Our account managers walk you through all of the different costs, such as labwork, medicines, or clinic appointments, so you understand where every dollar of your loan goes. Having clarity in your financing a deeper knowledge, so you know you are making the right choice.
- Your loan is locked and loaded and doesn’t change. Once your loan is finalized, your monthly payment won’t change, meaning you can manage your monthly budget without worrying about unexpected additional IVF expenses. You don’t have to worry about potential financial changes in the loan.
- We manage all the IVF or egg freezing related bills for you. Future Family will manage and pay all of your IVF related bills – from your medications to your clinic bills to your genetic tests – so you don’t have to worry about it. You simply pay your monthly Future Family payment and we take care of the rest.
- You are assigned a dedicated Fertility Coach. Future Family partners you with a Fertility Coach to be your advocate throughout your IVF or egg freezing process. Considered one of the best parts of working with Future Family, your Fertility Coach is available 24/7 to help answer any questions you might have to make sure you feel informed and empowered to make the best decisions throughout your fertility journey.