What is covered in an IVF loan?
One question we get a lot is: “What is included in a Future Family plan?” We get it – figuring out what IVF financing is needed to cover IVF costs can give anyone a headache. That’s why Future Family assigns every client a dedicated account manager to make sure that you understand where every dollar goes as part of the cost of IVF.
Since everyone’s IVF treatment journey is different, our personal fertility loans are built and customized to our clients’ specific treatment. That’s why we work directly with your IVF clinic near you to make sure that we have the exact IVF costs, so the loan covers the right amount. We also take into account your IVF insurance coverage to make the most of all your available financing options.
The key treatments and procedures that can be included in your Future Family plan are:
- All in-cycle monitoring, blood work, and ultrasounds
- Egg retrieval
- IVF surgery fees, which include anesthesia
- ICSI/PICSI (this is when the embryologist injects the sperm directly into the egg, which helps with fertilization rates)
- Genetic embryo testing (biopsy, analysis, and shipping, if your clinic uses a third-party lab)
- Frozen embryo transfers (including Monitoring, Blood work, and ultrasounds.)
We are also able to finance:
- Embryo adoption
- Fresh donor cycles: We currently can only finance fresh donor cycles that are handled directly through your clinic - we are unable to support fresh donor cycles using a third party agency
- Frozen donor cycles: We can finance the purchase of frozen eggs from third party egg banks
- Travel: we offer up to $750 of financing for travel if your clinic is more than 50 miles away from your home
Once you have a Future Family affordable IVF financing plan, you become a Premium Member. This includes up to eight hours with a dedicated Fertility Coach. Your Fertility Coach is one of the favorite things past clients love about our IVF treatment plans. All Future Family Fertility Coaches are registered nurses with years of experience at leading clinics nationwide. Having an additional advocate and resource while going through IVF can be a huge help and relief. Think of her as your own personal fertility specialist. You can read more about what our Fertility Coaches do in this blog post.
Because medications can be an expensive part of IVF cost, our plans can include exclusive IVF medication discounts through our pharmacy partner (up to 15% if you choose to finance medication with us) and a dedicated payment specialist to take care of all your IVF bills.
Since Future Family is specifically focused on loans for IVF, here are some of the procedures and costs Future Family does not cover:
- OBGYN Expenses
- Surrogacy Fees (we can finance the clinic costs of a surrogacy cycle, just not the surrogate themselves)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Tubal or Vasectomy Reversals surgery
- Legal Fees and Psychological Fees associated with Donor Cycles
- Fresh Donor Cycles handled through an Agency
- Surgeries completed outside of a standard Fertility Clinic
- Foreign medication
I hope this post helped shed some light on what’s included in a Future Family loan for in vitro fertilization financing. If you have questions or would like more information about how Future Family can create a fertility loan for you, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, and we hope to hear from you soon!