How to Find a Fertility Clinic That’s Right For You
We know undergoing fertility treatment can be a tough and complicated process for many women. Even taking the first step, choosing a fertility clinic, can feel daunting. How can you ensure you are getting the best care from a clinic that meets your needs medically, logistically and financially? Fortunately, there are plenty of new and reliable resources to help you select a clinic, so you can start your journey with comfort and confidence.
To get started, you’ll want to get a comprehensive list of care centers in your area. Our new search & discover feature is designed to make that process easier than ever. Future Family CareMatch allows you to find fertility clinics by city or zip code. Clinic profiles include treatments offered, pricing and potential payment plans. CareMatch also highlights Future Family partner clinics in the area and those that offer our new one-of-a-kind 0% APR loan*. If you want to learn more about a particular clinic, you can connect seamlessly with a click of a button, or find contact information to call them directly.
Once you connect with a clinic you’re interested in, it’s a good idea to have a list of questions ready to get deeper insight into their process and policies. Here are some key factors to consider, according to Future Family’s Fertility Coaches, a team of registered nurses with years of experience.
- Clinic Success Rates: What are the outcome stats for patients who are in my age range? The federal government requires clinics to report their success rates for IVF cycles, so you can also find this information on either the CDC website or SART (Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology). If the care center does not report to SART, that’s generally a red flag!
- Provider Staffing & Experience: How often will I see my doctor? Who performs the initial tests, ultrasounds and procedures, including egg retrieval? Also consider looking for a doctor who is Board Certified specifically in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility.
- Timelines: What is the usual timeline for treatment, and are there any waitlists for patients?
- Insurance Coverage: If my insurance covers any or all of treatment, is this clinic in-network? While this is important, don’t let it be the sole deciding factor.
- Word of Mouth/Reviews: If you feel comfortable, chat with friends or family who have been through treatment and get recommendations.
Future Family works with over 500 clinics nationwide to provide you with the best rate and care. Once you’ve had an initial consultation with a clinic, be sure to trust your instincts. You want to walk away feeling like you were heard, well cared for and in the best hands possible for this important journey.
Discover Fertility Clinics Near You
Seek Financing with Future Family
If you have found your clinic partner and looking for financing, Future Family is here for you. Get prequalified in 90 seconds with no impact to your credit score.
*0% APR Financing restrictions apply